Friday, September 20, 2013

British Columbia-Vancouver and Beyond



Best way to see nature's wonders
I am just amazed with documentary and it is so nice to see the inside information about the parks from the people who work there, travel and people who live around. I still have lot of episode to finish..

great video
perfect video for national parks introductions in HD quality. Free to watch if you have amazon prime membership. Don't miss it if you are a NP lover.

Educational and Beautiful
I was fortunate enough to visit all of these national parks as a child and teenager. Once my children are grown, I will be sure to take them as well, but this series is a good HD substitute. The views are stunning with vibrant colors and sweeping vistas. After watching the series, it makes me impatient waiting for when I get to go back.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment