Monday, September 23, 2013

Exhale: Core Fusion Barre Basics for Beginners



Notes from a beginner
UPDATE Aug 2013: This workout gave me love handles! Not kidding. But it's a good thing ... here's why...

The tightening of the muscles up and around the top of my hip bone is so intense with this workout that where I previously had a nice (apparently) smooth round shape, the underlying muscles got so toned that the remaining fat around my midsection suddenly appeared like love-handles. Amazing results. And I expect the fat-burning that's occurring because of the additional lean muscle tissue will take care of the mid-drift fat in just a few more weeks/months. Good-bye love handles ... hello sexy! :)

I've been using this workout a few times a week for about 3 months now. I LOVE it! I've found that for me it's better if I still select to play the tutorials that come in between each of the 10-minute segments. I don't need the tutorials anymore. Instead I use the extra time to intensify my stretching. That has really helped my overall flexibility, wellbeing and lean...

Amazing results!
I got this dvd after attending barre classes at exhale soho, nyc. The exercises are great for getting to the lean dancers body. I wanted to get healthy and tone but didn't want to "muscle up" . Ive tried hitting the gyms year after year but never got rid of " lumpy knees" and inner thigh until I tried this . The barre method helps you use your own weight to do these exercises and the beginners cd is great for that. The calories burn even after the hour routine. I tried comparing the calories in the exhale barre (1300) vs a slimming series (850) with a resting burn of 860 cal vs 534 cal . my posture has improved and my knees and inner thighs are toned and butt well lifted! highly recommend the series.

Don't let 'basics' fool you!
Don't let the title of this CD, barre 'basics', fool you. These workout are short (10 minutes each) but very intense. I work out regularly and found all 7 of these workouts a challenge. I do one 10 minute workout a day and have gotten great results. I recommend this CD to everyone but caution those not familiar with core exercises; as noted before, these are intense. You will be glad they are only 10 minutes.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment