Friday, September 20, 2013

Surrender



Surrender
I was greatly dissatified with the lighting all through this DVD. The entire video was too dark- almost like over exposed film. They used strobe lighting which alternated light & dark & distorted the colors detracting from the overall beauty of the production. One of the reasons that I buy these DVDs is because of the production itself-the banners, brightly colored outfits, & the dancers. In this case, I should have opted for the CD. I did ;however, enjoy behind the scenes interviews with the choir members & Pastor Wilson's prayer before the concert. I also enjoyed interviews with the audience as they stood in line before the concert. I like to see the audience enjoying these concerts & their interaction with the members of the group.
I would not purchase this DVD. Pastor Wilson did say that they did strive to have a worshipful experience & that he wanted this to be a different recording. I prefer listening to this particular production rather than watching it.

Great Experience
I have not purchased the DVD yet but will do so soon. I watched part of it and love it. I have all the CDs and DVDs Shekinah Glory Ministry has made so far and they have not let me down yet. It is a worship experience and is not meant to be view as a regular(secular) music video. They are worshipping God the Almighty in music and dance. So with that saying it is definitely not MEANT for EVERYONE to view.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment