Thursday, September 19, 2013

6 Comics From Miami



One of the funniest STand Up Movie EVER...
Once someone in Hollywood sees this movie ALL the stars in this film will be Superstars....

Just, To Damn Funny...
I purchased this DVD by mistake (I thought I was purchasing a cookbook) and was pleasantly surprised. I have seen other DVD's by comedians, but this one was actually funny. I laughed so hard I peed all over the couch (The dog will not even sit next to be ). It looks like it was shot at a local Miami night spot, the comics were unknown to me, but the comics made up for it with there quick wit and there humorous style. I would watch this over Last Comic Standing any day.

not even worth ONE STAR
This was the most disappointing, badly filmed, UNfunny, unprofessional, and painful comedy work I've ever seen or heard in my life. My taste runs all the way from the Marx Brothers to Sam Kineson, the Blue Collar Comedy tour to Johnny Carson, Whoopi Goldberg and Bobcat Goldthwait to my all-time favorite Robin Williams. I own an entire bookcase of comedy DVDs, and this is the only time in my life I threw something in the garbage. It was THAT bad. Don't waste your money, and if it's too late for that, don't waste your time and energy. THIS IS THE WORST!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment