Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pregnancy 3-Pack with Bonus Core Recovery, by Lindsay Brin



So far, so good!
I'm really enjoying this program so far. I've been using different Beachbody programs to stay fit at home for several years. Upon getting pregnant, I wanted to continue to stay fit and active but with a program that would be safe throughout pregnancy. This series provides that with a different set of workouts for each trimester. Cardio days alternate with strength training days for 5 workouts and 2 rest days per week. Lindsay is very knowledgeable re: maintaining safety while working out during pregnancy. My one complaint is that the workouts are short, even those labeled "advanced", none longer than 1/2 hour. But I simply add my own from the other programs I own or add a walk, with my goal being about an hour of physical activity 5-6 days per week. I recommend this program to anyone wanting to maintain their fitness during pregnancy.

As advertised, but not thrilling.
I love Lindsay's other workouts, so I was excited to get these. I've only started the 1st trimester DVDs, but so far they're pretty repetitive and boring. The aerobics routine is on a loop, and the workouts are so short that I barely break a sweat.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment