Sunday, September 15, 2013

WWE: WrestleMania XXIX [Blu-ray]



Wrestlemania 29 Review
WWE championship match: 'Greatness vs. Redemption' The Rock defends against John Cena
- Slow at first, but it does pick up. Cena finally defeats The Rock and gets his redemption. A lot finishers in this match. I give Cena/Rock II, 3/5 stars.

No Holds Barred, Triple H's career is on the line: Triple H battles Brock Lesnar
- Crowd seemed to be dead from the previous match, but I still enjiyed it. Brutal. A lot better then there match at SummerSlam and maybe even better than at Extreme Rules. Triple H gets his revenge after a pedigree on steel steps. 3.5/5

'The Streak' Undertaker takes on CM Punk
- Match of the Night. CM Punk delivers, and Undertaker only wrestles a few times a year. But seems to have the best matches. I tink everyone knew this match would deliver. Undertaker goes 21-0 after a hell of a match. 4/5

World Heavyweight Chmapionship match: Jack Swagger challeneges Del Rio for the title
- Wasn't as great as I thought it...

YES!!
What can you say about WRESTLEMANIA... It's freaking awesome. I have been blessed to attend 3 WrestleMania - what I love about the DVD set is... I'm able to watch The Hall of Fame and also rewatch some of the most exciting matches in Wrestling history...

The Champ is here
I needed this for my 3 disc set collection to almost be caught up with. just have to get a couple more to be there.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment