Thursday, September 12, 2013

Waking Up In Rio



Although I am a Katy fan, I strongly recommend you not buy this DVD
The quality of picture is extremely poor. It looks like a bootleg version, in stark contrast to the HD stylized production of "Part of Me". I will return this DVD to the seller.

Good concert but mediocre quality (bootleg?)
Katy's full concert from Rio 2011 + 3 bonus live songs. Katy put on a great show at this concert in Rio which was broadcast in crystal clear HD. Unfortunately this release is a poor quality copy of the show which is really a shame since its available easily and much better quality all over the internet.

The picture is blurry,not crisp or sharp at all. Imagine the difference between a VHS and DVD and this would be the VHS. Again,this was broadcast in HIGH DEFINITION. The 3 bonus live tracks (doesn't say where they are from) are much better quality than the Rio footage.

It does appear to be a pressed DVD and not a DVD-r but the back cover is very amateurish and the poor quality video lead me to believe this is a bootleg release.
I would give this 5 stars if they just used a better print which would have been simple and its a shame they didn't.

Great concert
I would have given this DVD 5 stars, but the picture quality is poor. The bounse songs are a 5 star great quality. I am glad I bought this dvd and enjoyed watching & listening to the concert. I will keep mine because it still is worth seeing.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment