Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tiger & Bunny Set 2



Wild Roar!!!
I loved the first half of Tiger & Bunny so I was really anticipating the second half. Once I got my copy I popped the fist disc in right away I was super excited! The second half takes place 10 months since the Heroes victory over Jake Martinez. Since then Tiger & Bunny have become the city's most popular hero team. They have rised in the hero rankings and everybody loves them. Now that Barnaby has complete trust in Kotetsu they have become a force to be reckoned with. Kotetsu's Hundred Power begins to increase but with that his power begins to fade. He can't hold his power for 5 minutes anymore and this begins to worry him. Barnaby learns that Jake wasn't the murderer of his parents. This revelation starts to get the better of him and causes his memories to shuffle images of who might the killer be, it also strains his relationship with Kotetsu. Once Barnaby gets closer to the truth, Mr. Maverick is revealed to be NEXT. He is able to manipulate people's memories and to protect...

Tiger & Bunny set 2
I really enjoy the animation and the characters especially Kotetsu (Tiger). It's also on the goofy side in my opinion but that's part of it's charm. If nothing else they'll may make you laugh.

Anime was Good
its came in good condition with no problem it is an excellent anime and it was amazing to watch and see

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment