Monday, September 16, 2013

Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 2 [HD]



Amazon cut the season finale!
I bought the season finale of teen mom 2 on my kindle (season 4) and was completely dumbfounded when the credits rolled after newly married Kailyn and Javi have a casual conversation about his ship date. I was like HUH?!?! No emotional goodbye. No Barbara crying over her daughter's drug addiction. No emotional ending in amazon's version because they cut it short!!!! I am PISSED!!!!!!!!!

Season Finale - Don't Purchase
I have bought tons of TV shows and movies from Amazon ( and other products ). I have never had any issue with them up until now. I didn't subscribe to this show, just bought the episodes I missed. I had seen the season finale on MTV and missed some of the end due to phone calls, life etc... I choose to buy it to see the parts I missed and just because it happened to be a good episode and if you believe the rumors it will be the last episode of this show. Everything went fine watching it up until the end. Amazon has cut off the entire "wrap up" of the show. If you have seen it ( it was in the previews so not really a spoiler ) the Amazon episode ends and cuts straight to the credits right after Javi and Kailyn are speaking about the timeline he would be leaving to go to boot camp. Then BAM credits.

Not sure what Amazon was thinking - if this is the video MTV gave them I would be mad if I was them cause the customers will not appreciate this at all! There are major moments at...

Sadly, my wife loves it enought to purchase apparently
If you want to know why America won't exist in 100 years from now watch this show. What makes me more sad is knowing my wife was willing to shell out 18 bucks to watch some of the most irresponsible pathetic losers in America. I'm not sure what that says about her level of responsibility.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment