Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blue's Clues - Bluestock



entertainment
I have a special girl who is now 33. She sits and watches these and signs and laughs whit them. Great stuff for the little guys. She is about 3 to 4 mentally.She has even learned some things from them. Grand kids love them also.

Good mix of Blues Clues and Music for your little one
This is your typical Blues Clues DVD and it of course keeps my little one entertained. I was leary to buy as another review said there were commericals that I couldn't fast forward and with a toddler that would never work. However, you CAN skip the commercials and go to the scene menu-the same as all the other kid videos. Is this my favorite collection of episodes-no but my kid likes them so I give it 5 stars.

Two year old loves this show
My two year old loves music and Blue's clues. She watches this movie often and sings every song and performs the hand movements.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment