Thursday, September 19, 2013

Something New



How could HIMYM ever go wrong?
I had just finished all of Seasons 1 through 7 on Netflix and I didn't know what I was going to do to watch Season 8. It's not on Hulu or any other valid website, the DVD isn't released yet and probably won't be until the fall AFTER the new (and final) season starts. I couldn't bear to miss more and find a way to catch up later, so buying the instant video episodes on here was one of the best decisions I've made! Season 8 is hilarious, touching, and everything else good about this show. I highly recommend buying the instant vids if you need to find a quick way to watch Season 8!

Amazing show
God, I love this show. I recommend you watch it now, its so funny! Legen - wait for it - dary!

Loved it
Since me and my husband are the same age as the gang we really enjoy it. Also it is amazing to see that relationships and jokes are cross cultural .

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment