Sunday, September 15, 2013

Perfect Storm [HD]



Beautifully acted, beautifully crafted
This episode shows both together and apart, the bond of friendship across many miles and differing circumstances. It cements Christina and Meredith through extraordinary and everyday events in their lives. It is difficult to make a split screen then full scene work well between story lines but this "Grey's Anatomy" does that very well. Those who are observant and attentive will see both psychological and experiential events unfold about the previous pivotal plane crash episode. If you need it spelled out, you are not engaging deeply enough in this fine example of television drama unfolding at its best.

Amazing
I have been in love with Grey's from the beginning. It never ceases to amaze me. I'm pretty sure it's becoming a problem, my addiction that is. I watch old episodes when I'm waiting for the new ones to come out just so I can get my fix. I have completely lost track of how many times I've seen this series

Frustrating way to have closure
The acting and stories are excellent again this year, but come on, we would all like to have closure about how all got out from the woods after last year's finale plane crash. It is ridiculous how they are stringing this out. The writers could've still used the flashbacks, but had an episode all about the rescue, etc.
Normally, I would rate the seasons shows as four-five stars, but I have to lower the ratings because of the lack of closure. Get with the program, Shonda!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment