Friday, September 13, 2013

Fraggle Rock: Meet The Fraggles



An icon of the 80's. Introduction DVD could have used an upgrade.
For me Fraggle Rock is an icon of the 1980's which brings to mind other shows like the Crosby show, Facts of Life and Full House. I remember having watched Fraggle Rock however having been in my early teens I don't recall the original episodes. which left me wanting to give Fraggle Rock: Meet The Fraggles a review.

On this DVD you get six introductory episodes where you get to meet all the main Fraggle characters and their unique personalities. It starts out with Beginnings when Doc first decides to turn his basement into a workshop with Sprocket his friendly companion. Here you get to meet Uncle Matt who is the traveler searching the caves in Fraggle Rock seeking outer space, when he ends up finding the entrance to Doc's basement. The other five episodes that follow are We Love You Wembley, Boober's Dream, Red's Club, Mokey the Minstrels and Gobo's Discovery.

The Fraggles series is not just for children and now a new generation of fans is realizing that Fraggle...

Terrible
This was the worst copy of a copy I have ever seen. The quality of the video was worse than the tv I used to watch fraggle rock on as a kid. pathetic.

Time To Remember How To Dance Your Cares Away
The 411 by Maria:

Come on you remember Fraggle Rock right? Ahhhh I loved watching this show with my sisters.

What a great way to introduce my kids to the Fraggles.

The Meet the Fraggles has 6 episodes featuring our favorite little singing creatures the Fraggles! Remember Gobo, Wembly, Red, Boober and my favorite Sprocket well, they are all there dancing their cares away!

Beginnings
We Love You, Wembley
Boober's Dream
Red's Club
Mokey and the Minstrels
Gobo's Discovery

As soon as the music started, we were there singing along and so are my kids now. Enjoy Fraggle Rock for years to come.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment